'our creation is that guru; the duration of our lives is that guru; our trials, illnesses and calamaties is that guru. There is a guru that is nearby and a guru that is beyond the beyond. I humbly make my offering to the guru, the beautiful remover of ignorance, the enlightenment principle that is within me and surrounds me at all times.'
Guru Stotram

Sunday 20 December 2009

I've now discovered from Kevin Harman's My Space page that he's a Buddhist.

What seems to be the only entry on his blog reads:

"Imagin a world with no knees!!! The olympics would be fu*kin great..
How would we get in cars? up stairs? or cycle a bike!!! imagine tryin to put a pair of socks on, man im lucky i have knees.. "

Thank you Kevin, I was having a nice week-end anyway, but you've made it so much better.

************
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston Churchill
************

No comments: